Mohawk Shackle Receiver Tech Specs
The Mohawk is warm forged using 6061-T6 aluminum with the grain flow orientated to maximize the strength of your connection point providing a work load limit of 10,000lbs.
Two hitch pin holes allow for two receiver mounting positions increasing compatibility with any 2 inch hitch package. The third hitch pin hole and included spacer allow you to rotate the receiver 90 degrees so you can mount a hitch ball with a 3/4" shank providing a towing tongue weight limit of 300lbs and a gross trailer weight of 3,500lbs while accepting a Class I/II hitch ball.
Most shackle receivers have sharp edges at the connection point which often tear soft shackles, synthetic ropes, tree savers and strap looped ends. The Mohawk 2.0 main mounting hole has a very large radius on the outer edges to reduce abrasion and increase the life of your recovery gear making this ideal for use with any closed loop recovery set up. The spined outer perimeter adds more material where you need it most and gives the Mohawk its aggressive and unique identity.
- Manufactured with High Strength Warm Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 5/8" dia. hitch pin hole positioned so you can turn the receiver 90 degrees to use it as a Class I/II trailer hitch ball mount with a T.W. (Tongue Weight) Limit of 300lbs (Grade 8 Steel spacer is included to adapt hitch balls with 3/4 inch shank dia.)
- Durable UV and weather proof anodized coating
- WLL (Work Load Limit) 5 ton or 10,000lbs
- Spined Mohawk shackle mount adds extra material where you need it most for increased strength and a unique design
- Laser etched logos and max load specs
- Fits any trailer hitch receiver with a square hole size of 2.0 inches. Can also be used with a Class V 2.5 inch trailer hitch receiver with the use of a Class IV to Class V adapter (not included)
- Two 5/8" Hitch pin holes for preferred positioning
- G.T.W. (Gross Trailer Weight): 3,500lbs
- Large radius around the shackle mounting hole is designed specifically to increase the life and prevent tearing of your soft shackles
- Designed for 3/4" tow shackles with a 7/8" pin dia. and soft shackles rope sizes up to 7/8" dia.
- Length: 186.4mm (7.34in)
- Width: 50.8mm (2.00in)
- Height: 62.7mm (2.47in)
- Weight: 43.7oz (2.73lbs)
- Receiver Size Catagory: 2.0"
- Material: High Strength Warm Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Shackle Pin Hole Diameter: 7/8" (0.875")
- Hitch Pin Hole Diameter: 5/8" (0.625")
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 10,000lbs or 5T (Tons)
- Minimum Required Break Strength (MBS): 50,000lbs
- Factor of Safety (FoS) or Design Factor: 5:1
- Gross Trailer Weight (G.T.W.): 3,500lbs
- Tongue Weight Limit (T.W.): 350lbs
Break Test Results
- Pounds: 55,023lbs
- Tons: 27.5T
- Metric tonnes: 25.0t
- Watch Now on Instagram