Mohawk Hitch Pin
Mohawk Hitch Pin
BRAND NEW to the Moose Knuckle Offroad line and an addition to our popular Mohawk series of products this high quality hitch pin offers you a quick change option so you can swap quickly between your recover gear and towing hitch balls on and off the trail.
The pin is made from high strength Grade 8 steel coated in our durable weather resistant Black Lung colored coating. The hair pin clip is Black Nickel coated to add to the muted color of this combination so it blends nicely into the shadows of your black hitch mounting bracket under your bumper on the back of your vehicle.
Our trademark Mohawk spine is wrapped around the end of the pin making it easy to grab, remove or insert. The Mohawk pin head comes with our Moose shackle logo stamped deep in the steel so it wont wear off or peal off like other hitch pins often do.
It is available in three pin diameters and usable lengths to suite your towing needs each compatible with their corresponding hitch mounting tub pin hole size and hitch towing Class.
- Pin Color: Black Lung
- Clip Color: Black Nickel Coated
Pin Diameter Options:
- 1/2 inch ( SxS, ATV, UTV and small cars )
- 5/8 inch ( Most Common size for Jeeps, Tacomas and Full Size Trucks )
- 3/4 inch ( Large Trucks and Tractors with 3.0" Class V Hitch Tube )
- Usable Length Options:
- 1/2 inch - 3.5 inches
- 5/8 inch - 4.0 inches
- 3/4 inch - 4.5 inches
- Hitch Class:
- 1/2 inch - CLASS I/II ( 1.25" Hitch Tube )
- 5/8 inch - CLASS III/IV/V ( 2.0" and 2.5" Hitch Tube )
- 3/4 inch - CLASS V ( 3.0" Hitch Tube )
- Material: Grade 8 Steel
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel