Mohawk Mock Lock
Mohawk Mock Lock
BRAND NEW to the Moose Knuckle Offroad line and another addition to our popular Mohawk series of products this high quality keyed hitch pin lock offers you a secure option for keeping your recover gear and expensive drop down hitches safe from thieves on and off the trail.
This Locking pin comes with a durable gnurled easy-to-handle tamper resistent lock housing with a weather resistent logo cap on the keyed side and an O-Ring on the pin side. This sealed combination helps keep dirt, mud and debris out so it functions smoothly after taking the abuse from the elements of everyday driving and your most adventurous offroad and overlanding adventures. It's equipped with two Moose Knuckle Logo Keys so you have a spare to hang safe on your key rack.
The pin is made from high strength Grade 8 steel coated in our durable weather resistant Black Lung colored coating. The keyed housing is also Black Lung coated to add to the muted color of this combination so it blends nicely into the shadows of your black hitch mounting bracket under your bumper on the back of your vehicle.
Our trademark Mohawk spine is wrapped around the end of the pin making it easy to grab, remove or insert. The Mohawk pin head comes with our Moose shackle logo stamped deep in the steel so it wont wear off or peal off like other hitch pins often do.
Available in three pin diameters and usable lengths to suite your towing needs each compatible with their corresponding hitch mounting tub pin hole size and hitch towing Class.
- Pin Color: Black Lung
- Key Housing Color: Gnurled Black Lung
- Key Type: One-Sided Flat Keys w/ Moose Knuckle Offroad Logo Plastic Bow Handle
Pin Diameter Options:
- 1/2 inch ( SxS, ATV, UTV and small cars )
- 5/8 inch ( Most Common size for Jeeps, Tacomas and Full Size Trucks )
- 3/4 inch ( Large Trucks and Tractors with 3.0" Class V Hitch Tube )
- Usable Length Options:
- 1/2 inch - 3.0 inches
- 5/8 inch - 3.5 inches
- 3/4 inch - 4.0 inches
- Hitch Class:
- 1/2 inch - CLASS I/II ( 1.25" Hitch Tube )
- 5/8 inch - CLASS III/IV/V ( 2.0" and 2.5" Hitch Tube )
- 3/4 inch - CLASS V ( 3.0" Hitch Tube )
- Pin Material: Grade 8 Steel
- Key Housing Material: Grade 8 Steel