Hang your Moose Knuckle Offroad XL shackle or tow shackle from our new versatile shackle hitch receiver.
The Blue Pill color option of the Mohawk 2.0 is warm forged using 6061-T6 aluminum with the grain flow orientated to maximize the strength of your connection point providing a work load limit of 10,000lbs.
Two hitch pin holes allow for two receiver mounting positions increasing compatibility with any 2 inch hitch package. The third hitch pin hole and included spacer allow you to rotate the receiver 90 degrees so you can mount a hitch ball with a 3/4" shank providing a towing tongue weight limit of 300lbs and a gross trailer weight of 3,500lbs while accepting a Class I/II hitch ball.
Most shackle receivers have sharp edges at the connection point which often tear soft shackles, synthetic ropes, tree savers and strap looped ends. The Mohawk 2.0 main mounting hole has a very large radius on the outer edges to reduce abrasion and increase the life of your recovery gear making this ideal for use with any closed loop recovery set up. The spined outer perimeter adds more material where you need it most and gives the Mohawk its aggressive and unique identity.
- Material: Warm Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Color: Blue Pill
- Receiver Size: 2.0 inch
- Shackle Size: 3/4" shackles with 7/8" pin diameter
- Coating: UV and Weather Proof Anodized Black w/ Laser etched Logos
- WLL (Work Load Limit): 5t or 10,000lbs
- G.T.W. (Gross Trailer Weight): 3,500lbs
- T.W. (Tongue Weight): 300lbs
- Ball Hitch Size: Spacer included to accept Class I / II hitch balls with 3/4" shank dia.
15% Off when you purchase a Shackle Receiver Combo Today! Click Here